XPS t/r Drive bay covers

B. Walker

I know this may seem trivial, but does anyone here have or know where to get
biege 5.25" drivebay covers for the Dell Dimension XPS t/r series of cases?
I have one I am selling and the customer is making it an issue, even though
it's trivial and pointless, I figure if I can keep a well paying customer
it's worth it in the end.

Thoughts?

Yeff

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:27:23 GMT, B. Walker wrote:

> I know this may seem trivial, but does anyone here have or know where to get
> biege 5.25" drivebay covers for the Dell Dimension XPS t/r series of cases?
> I have one I am selling and the customer is making it an issue, even though
> it's trivial and pointless, I figure if I can keep a well paying customer
> it's worth it in the end.

I emailed Dell back in 2002 when I removed the Zip drive from my old T450
and I got a message back telling me to call the Spare Parts Division at
1-800-372-3355 for the part. The cost for the 3.5" bezel cover back then
was only around $5.00 bucks so I can't imagine the 5.25" cover being much
more than that.

I believe I simply gave them the computer model, case color, and bezel size
and the part was quickly on its way.

Hope this helps.

--

-Jeff B.
zoomie at fastmail dot fm

joe_tide

How many do you need? I have one here you can have if you email me a
shipping address.

joe_rr at hotmail.com

news:L1QDe.1776$(E-Mail Removed)...