You can use "advanced batch filter" to batch process images

epcsoft

advanced batch filter can batch convert,edit,add filters and effects to images.

you can free download advanced batch filter from here:
http://www.epcsoft.net

CoMa

Newsreader:
On 17 Apr 2004 00:38:19 -0700,
"epcsoft" wrote this message:

>advanced batch filter can batch convert,edit,add filters and effects to images.
>
>you can free download advanced batch filter from here:
>http://www.epcsoft.net

Not freeware !! $39.5

----From the Epcsoft site-----
Advanced Batch Filter offers over 20 filters
(emboss, twist, tile, wave, merge, blue, antialias)
and effects to batch edit and enhance images,
supports over 30 file formats.
---------------------------

I can do the same stuff in IrfanView or XnView
and they are freeware

I could not see the website in Opera, Firefox or IE6.
I had to download the site with HTTrack So I could
read the page. They have made a lot of HTML error
in the code, the worst one was a javascript error
and some spelling errors.

/CoMa

--
Conny (CoMa) Magnusson