your ___All___ pathetic!

Peter Lucas

Time to de-lurk and spell it out. You loosers are totally pathetic.
Your childish,wittlless, stupid and repetative.
Theres isnt one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the group to Potty-
Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of inefective jerk offs.

Shyte, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
without supervision.

Ill leave you here to lick each others slimy little arses and suck
each others tiny little cocks.

It was a waste of time coming here. Bye shyte eaters; and dont forget
to watch frikken sesame street in the morning.

I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are ****ing me
off.

You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all pricks that
post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.

I already know where one of you am, you have already had an ISP track
you down for something else. I got that info shyte for brains and Im
going to use it.

Laugh now cos you sure as shyte wont laugh later.

You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
little arsehole.

You dipshits have pised me off a ****ing sight more than he did.

Frikken wannabee forum loosers!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

whats the difference between londoners and smarties? Smarties dont
melt in the tube!

Speedgazebo MOTP #1

On Nov 5, 10:27*pm, Peter Lucas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Time to de-lurk and spell it out. You loosers are totally pathetic.
> Your childish,wittlless, stupid and repetative.
> Theres isnt one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
> anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

is it half term in Brisbane?

--
Speedgazebo

Ian Field

"Speedgazebo MOTP #1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Nov 5, 10:27 pm, Peter Lucas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Time to de-lurk and spell it out. You loosers are totally pathetic.
> Your childish,wittlless, stupid and repetative.
> Theres isnt one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
> anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

is it half term in Brisbane?

--

Its not full moon.

greybeard

"Speedgazebo MOTP #1" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

On Nov 5, 10:27 pm, Peter Lucas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Time to de-lurk and spell it out. You loosers are totally pathetic.
> Your childish,wittlless, stupid and repetative.
> Theres isnt one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
> anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.
>

> is it half term in Brisbane?

I'd like to know which forum he's actually talking about, he's cross-posted
here to ... gawd know's how many !!
And, since he can't get the correct "their (or maybe there) in the right
context I'm very confused.
So maybe he's right, since I haven't got any teeth! :-)

Greybeard.

The Older Gentleman

Peter Lucas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
> for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

Was this after you'd let him stick it up your arse?

--
BMW K1100LT Ducati 750SS Honda CB400Fx2 Triumph Street Triple
Kawasaki GT550 Suzuki TS250ERx2 GN250 Back to nine bikes!

Dentist

Peter Lucas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote;
>I already know where one of you am,

but do you know how many of there are us?
--
Denis
SprintST1050 Tiger750TR7RV Volvo Vera(V6 chop)

Thomas

On Nov 5, 3:27*pm, Peter Lucas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Time to de-lurk and spell it out.
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

TROLLOMETER RESULTS:

|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|

Score= 3.2
Congratulations. You are not totally inept at trolling and with
practice, you might improve.

spike1@freenet.co.uk

Hint, if you're going to make a post insulting everyone's intellegence, it
helps if you put some effort into your spelling... I've corrected it for
you.

Glad to help.

And verily, didst Peter Lucas <(E-Mail Removed)> hastily babble thusly:
> Time to de-lurk and spell it out. You loosers are totally pathetic.

losers
> Your childish,wittlless, stupid and repetative.

witless
> Theres isnt one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from

There isn't
> anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

their

> Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
> anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the group to Potty-
> Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of inefective jerk offs.

ineffective

> Shyte, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers

Shite

> without supervision.
>
> Ill leave you here to lick each others slimy little arses and suck
> each others tiny little cocks.

1 line about us being potty mouths and kids having access to computers and
then the very next line usuitable for children...

Hypocrisy, thy name is Peter.

> It was a waste of time coming here. Bye shyte eaters; and dont forget

shite don't

> I already know where one of you am, you have already had an ISP track

are

> you down for something else. I got that info shyte for brains and Im

I've shite I'm

> Laugh now cos you sure as shyte wont laugh later.

shite

****ed
> Frikken wannabee forum loosers!

Losers

Oh, and really boot quivering at the threats from an aussie 9000 miles
away... really terrifying that.
(Aside... it isn't)
--
| (E-Mail Removed) | |

Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube

Jesus ****ing christ, go back to first grade, you illiterate piece of
****.
--
FIRE MIKE SINGLETARY TODAY!

Krypsis

> Hint, if you're going to make a post insulting everyone's intellegence, it
> helps if you put some effort into your spelling... I've corrected it for
> you.
>
> Glad to help.

<trollpost snipped>

> Oh, and really boot quivering at the threats from an aussie 9000 miles
> away... really terrifying that.
> (Aside... it isn't)

You might find that the "aussie" isn't 9,000 miles from you! He might
even be a neighbour! If you cared to look a trifle more closely at the
post headers, you might also find that the OP isn't even an Aussie! In
fact, you might find that he's in the US.

Krypsis