Your opinion about K8V Deluxe

Zeneca

I'm about to buy this mobo and even I've tried to read as much as possible,
reviews and other reports publised , this type of 745 socket boards are so
new that the information available isn't too much.

Do you have any possitive or negative experience with this mobo?.

Thanks an regards,
(Sorry if you see this post twice. I can't see the former one)

Michael O'Donnell

Without a doubt, selecting the K8V Deluxe has been a very positive
experience for me. I'll probably build another system with one very soon.

-Mike
"Zeneca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:boqnim$d18$(E-Mail Removed)-data.net...
> I'm about to buy this mobo and even I've tried to read as much as

possible,
> reviews and other reports publised , this type of 745 socket boards are so
> new that the information available isn't too much.
>
> Do you have any possitive or negative experience with this mobo?.
>
> Thanks an regards,
> (Sorry if you see this post twice. I can't see the former one)

Aimbie

I have no problems with mine.

"Zeneca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:boqnim$d18$(E-Mail Removed)-data.net...
> I'm about to buy this mobo and even I've tried to read as much as

possible,
> reviews and other reports publised , this type of 745 socket boards are so
> new that the information available isn't too much.
>
> Do you have any possitive or negative experience with this mobo?.
>
> Thanks an regards,
> (Sorry if you see this post twice. I can't see the former one)

John IV

Working fine here after a couple weeks w/ the 64 3200+. Onboard LAN, sound,
and USB2 ports have been incident free, can't comment on SATA or RAID as I
don't use those features.

--
www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa
Home of Mame32 .77 [4640 arcade games supported]