Your thoughts on Sony PCV-20 and Apple laptops....

MR-FDDADDY@webtv.net

I would like to read everyones thoughts and suggestions on the Sony
PCV-20 and the latest round of Apple laptops to hit the market (even the
Apples or Sonys from the last year or two) because I am interested in
running programs like the Cakewalk series and DJ related programs like
Finalscratch.

I have been told that the Apples might be the best thing for running
these type of programs.

Also, the reason why I mentioned the PCV-20 is because I love the
widescreen.

Any thoughts and suggestions from people who have run the programs I
have mentioned would be greatly appreciated as well as those who have
knowledge of comparisons between the laptops that I have mentioned.

Thanks in advance to all who respond.

MR-FDDADDY@webtv.net

with regard to the message posted regarding the Sony PCV-20 and the Mac
notebooks so I can use Final Scratch and any other DJ programs without
worrying if I will crash my system because I didn't get something
adequate to run them. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
advance.