Z61m Bluetooth

gabriel

Hi, I have the following problem with the internal bluetooth of my
> Lenovo Z61m laptop:
>
> When I boot my system, bluetooth works fine (I can see devices, can
> join a personal area network, can send files,...)no problem here.
>
> But everytime after a couple of minutes my bluetooth connections drop
> and it is impossible to reconnect to another bluetooth device.
> (the other bluetooth devices and computers are still working, only my
> Lenovo Z61m stops seeing bluetooth devices)
>
> I can't see anything wrong in the control panel nor bluetooth devices
> or in the taskbar or in the manage pane (bluetooth device is working
> properly)
>
> I can power on and power off the bluetooth Radio in Thinkvantage
> Productivity center but nothing changes.
>
> All latest updates are done via the Thinkvantage Productivity center-
> Update my system.

I have tested bluetooth with the Lenovo System Toolbox (no problem found
there)

Z61m Bluetooth gabriel IBM Thinkpad 1 03-10-2009 07:53 PM
Thinkpad Z61m--old model? Mahlon Wagner Laptops 1 11-17-2007 12:05 AM
Can't access fingerprint reader settings on my Thinkpad Z61m Fenrir Enterprises Laptops 2 04-18-2007 05:52 PM
Z61m Scrolling in Outlook medic1529@gmail.com IBM Thinkpad 5 01-26-2007 07:20 PM
Toshiba Satellite M105 or IBM (Lenovo) Thinkpad Z61M johnandjanet@gmail.com Laptops 2 09-18-2006 05:17 PM