Zenith 7NJS Ultra handigatot....how does one get it to work???

Darth Joules

Does anybody know how the get the handigator to work properly???

It can move the mouse around and mute sound, but none of the other
keys work. I am on Win98SE. Is there anyway to bind the keys of the
handigator to functions within Windows like WINamp?

Darth Joules

Pat

(E-Mail Removed)le (Darth Joules) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Does anybody know how the get the handigator to work properly???
>
> It can move the mouse around and mute sound, but none of the other
> keys work. I am on Win98SE. Is there anyway to bind the keys of the
> handigator to functions within Windows like WINamp?
>

> Darth Joules

Hey Darth

I've read that if you have a keyboard with function keys the same as
the ones on the handigator, keyboard keys have the "priorities", so
the handigator keys don't work.

Anyway I never tried unconnecting my multimedia keyboard so I can't
tell for sure it's right.

Video Issue with 7NJS Ultra Zenith trinitysolo44 Chaintech 0 05-12-2006 09:21 PM
Re: 7NJS Ultra Zenith Zilla Chaintech 0 08-31-2005 01:29 AM
Chaintech Zenith Ultra 7NJS Daz Hardware 0 05-05-2004 11:38 PM
Radeon card problem with 7NJS Zenith Ultra Darth Joules Chaintech 0 04-17-2004 04:02 PM
7NJS Ultra ZENITH - Serial ATA?? Tripwire Chaintech 2 08-17-2003 01:56 PM