ZNF3-150 boot glitch

Randy Miller

Got one of these boards and the first one was dead... I got a
replacement board in yesterday, and if I shut down windows and try to
boot it back up, it goes thru post, and then locks at a blinking
cursor int he upper left corner of the screen... the only way to get
it to boot up is to unplug it.... After that, it goes ahead and looks
at the various bios for net, hd's, etc...

One other thing I couldn't find was a way to disable any of these
items that I'm not using... Maybe a new bios flash will include the
missing options?

neil sherwood

what bios you using at present?....Neil
"Randy Miller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Got one of these boards and the first one was dead... I got a
> replacement board in yesterday, and if I shut down windows and try to
> boot it back up, it goes thru post, and then locks at a blinking
> cursor int he upper left corner of the screen... the only way to get
> it to boot up is to unplug it.... After that, it goes ahead and looks
> at the various bios for net, hd's, etc...
>
> One other thing I couldn't find was a way to disable any of these
> items that I'm not using... Maybe a new bios flash will include the
> missing options?

Graphics glitch fixed by safe boot but... Stan The Man Apple 6 11-18-2008 11:31 AM
Aspire 9500 Bluetooth Glitch Tzuraster Acer 0 01-15-2006 06:03 PM
Speaker glitch HistoryFan Dell 3 12-13-2003 12:02 AM
A7N8X DELUXE 2.0 and 1003 version bios glitch me@here.com Asus 3 07-18-2003 04:15 PM
Asus P4P800 audio glitch bigbrian Asus 10 07-01-2003 08:07 AM