    downloaded straight off the website yesterday.

    What's going on?

    Thanks, Chris.

    The Berzerker, Sep 25, 2004

  2. The Berzerker

    Gnu_Raiz Guest

    For a quick fix, just use a Gnu/Linux live cd like Knoppix, Morphix,
    Mepis, make sure its a current version. Then boot up with that and see
    if it is recognized, all the buttons might not work, but the cursor,
    right left middle button should work.

    If it does work, and no lockups then I would suspect a Windows XP
    problem. You might have to backup your system, and reinstall
    everything. While your at it you might was well install SP2 to make it
    current.

    Gnu_Raiz

    Gnu_Raiz, Sep 26, 2004

  3. I installed the 331 drivers rather than the 332 ones, and it hasn't froze
    yet. All is well!

    The Berzerker, Sep 28, 2004