0_Qed Niagara vacation

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Job60, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. Job60

    Job60 Guest

    Job60, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    | Well I thought it lookted like fun !
    | [email protected]

    Funny thing was he landed on his head and walked away from it.

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Job60

    0_Qed Guest

    No .. I did not.
    :)

    Stats are 10 in last 15 'over' made it ...
    5 fed the fish ... err ... lobstahs ...

    I hate wet cloths.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    Qed wrote:

    | Stats are 10 in last 15 'over' made it ...
    | 5 fed the fish ... err ... lobstahs ...
    |
    | I hate wet cloths.
    |
    | Qed.

    Qed -

    You're supposed to take your urinary-incontinence briefs *off* before
    stepping into the water. Do we need to tell you everything?

    As an aside, I have a homework assignment that's just up your alley:

    Please find out why the official product logos for Valvoline Motor Oil
    (http://www.valvoline.com) and Vagisil Intimate Lubricant/Feminine Itch
    Treatment (http://www.vagisil.com) are virtually identical. I need to know.

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Oct 23, 2003
  5. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    That's cause they are interchangable.

    Jerry Polyak, Oct 23, 2003
  6. Job60

    Colin Smith Guest

    To high a dose taken.

    Colin Smith, Oct 23, 2003
  7. Job60

    0_Qed Guest

    Yahhh But ...
    what do I do with trailed_behind, black_water tank thats attached ???
    Its hard-piped into the 'briefs' ...

    Help please ... =you= started this.

    I think Jerry 'nailed' it ... alt equivlant product ...
    the 'base' carrier and the additives.

    Actually,
    I recall that the Mustang Ranch used spent diesel engine oil ...
    the sulphur & carbon particles added that 'special' touch.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Oct 23, 2003
  8. Job60

    0_Qed Guest

    ????
    How'd =YOU= know that ???

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Oct 23, 2003
  9. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    Qed wrote:

    | ????
    | How'd =YOU= know that ???
    |
    | Qed.

    Jerry's wife teaches him *things* on a needs to know basis. She also allows
    him to do *things* on a needs to do (for her) basis - visit
    http://www.cb-2000.com for details on her latest control technique.

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Oct 23, 2003
  10. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    Qed wrote:

    | Jef Norton wrote:
    |
    | > You're supposed to take your urinary-incontinence briefs *off* before
    | > stepping into the water. Do we need to tell you everything?
    |
    | Yahhh But ...
    | what do I do with trailed_behind, black_water tank thats attached ???
    | Its hard-piped into the 'briefs' ...
    |
    | Help please ... =you= started this.

    Leave the _tank_ on the shore. No need to be capturing primary effluent
    when you're already in the water.

    | > As an aside, I have a homework assignment that's just up your alley:
    | > Please find out why the official product logos for Valvoline Motor Oil
    | > (http://www.valvoline.com) and Vagisil Intimate Lubricant/Feminine Itch
    | > Treatment (http://www.vagisil.com) are virtually identical. I need to
    know.

    | I think Jerry 'nailed' it ... alt equivlant product ...
    | the 'base' carrier and the additives.
    |
    | Actually,
    | I recall that the Mustang Ranch used spent diesel engine oil ...
    | the sulphur & carbon particles added that 'special' touch.
    |
    | Qed.

    My thoughts exactly. Actually I think they're the same product with
    slightly different containers.

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Oct 23, 2003
  11. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    True, but why does she keep trying to put it on my tongue?

    Jerry Polyak, Oct 23, 2003
  12. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    Ever since the "cold, dead hand/cold, dead thingie" incident, she's probably
    been more concerned with you talking than anything else.

    By the way, on the webcam feed, the look on your face when you stepped on it
    was priceless.

    Jef

    | True, but why does she keep trying to put it on my tongue?
    |
    | | > Qed wrote:
    | >
    | > | ????
    | > | How'd =YOU= know that ???
    | > |

    Jef Norton, Oct 24, 2003
  13. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Priceless my ass... You owe me $19.95/months for the past 3 month for the
    linefeed, you frigging deadbeat.

    Jerry Polyak, Oct 24, 2003
  14. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    There you go again Jerry... making everything about precious, little *you*!
    This thread was originally about Qed's vacation over the Niagara Falls and
    you go and hijack it so that you can talk about yourself again...

    .... And then flame people for taking an interest in your predicaments.

    Better watch it or we won't tell you the "safety" word next time your wife
    changes it without telling you!

    Jef

    | Priceless my ass... You owe me $19.95/months for the past 3 month for the
    | linefeed, you frigging deadbeat.
    |

    | | > Ever since the "cold, dead hand/cold, dead thingie" incident, she's
    | probably
    | > been more concerned with you talking than anything else.
    | >
    | > By the way, on the webcam feed, the look on your face when you stepped
    on
    | it
    | > was priceless.
    | >
    | > Jef

    | > |

    | > | > |

    | > | allows

    | > |
    | > |

    Jef Norton, Oct 24, 2003
  15. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    No sweat. Got 911 on voice command. All I have to do is moan in pain for
    about 47 minutes and the phones start dialing and the cops come-a-running.

    Jerry Polyak, Oct 24, 2003
  16. Job60

    Leon Rowell Guest

    Problem is when they get there all they do is point and giggle....

    Leon

    Leon Rowell, Oct 25, 2003