    to run better than 2.6. Two questions. First, is anyone else having similar
    problems? Second, how can I return to version 1.2 if I can't get this one
    sorted out? Thanks in advance for any advice.

    Mark D. Miller, Jun 23, 2003

  2. Mark D. Miller

    ECJ Guest

    What are you settings for the overclock? I have the exact same hardware,
    and have my 2.4C to 3.265ghz, with the retail fan @ 1.70 voltage. I'll try
    to get some pics up of my BIOS screens to help.

    ECJ

    ECJ, Jun 23, 2003

  3. Mark D. Miller

    ECJ Guest

    ECJ, Jun 24, 2003
  4. Thanks, I think I'll try to re-flash 1.5. My current settings are as
    follows:
    Performance mode=fast
    DRAM Frequency=333
    Spread Spectrum=disabled