1-60 Horde Leveling Guide for World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Apple' started by amelia davis, Nov 24, 2006.

  1. amelia davis

    amelia davis Guest

    I either play a male character named Mancow or a female character named
    Joana. I have been first to 60 now on 6 different servers, one of my
    goals with World of Warcraft is to get to 60 on new servers with the
    least amount of /played time possible, this means each time I went to
    60 in WoW I have been revising my routes in order to achieve a better
    /played time. So far my best time is 4 days 20 hour /played time to 60,
    this was done on the Jubei'Thos realm. I have this entire 4 day 20 hour
    run RECORDED, the whole thing is recorded and implemented into my
    guide!
    I was the first to 50 in the race to 50 leveling contest Blizzard held
    in March.
    Why do I level characters to get good /played times? Well, I am a speed
    runner, I have been doing speed runs through games my whole life, I am
    a dedicated gamer, and spend LOTS of my time finding the fastest ways
    to finish a game. I am most likely the fastest Power Leveler in World
    of Warcraft because of this, many may know me by now with all the
    servers I have played on, and have seen the results of me hitting 60
    under a weeks span. That's right I can get to 60 under a week (playing
    less than 5 days of it), so I log out plenty to eat, sleep, and other
    RL things. I have been talked about by many news sites, such as The
    Escapist Magazine. Take a look at typical screenshots of me leveling
    up on new servers, I get tell after tell all day long while leveling!
    (also note how far ahead I am from everybody on the /who list, usually
    when I hit 60, no one else has even hit 50 yet!)
    http://warcraftkn.blogspot.com/#

    amelia davis, Nov 24, 2006

  2. amelia davis

    Randy Howard Guest

    amelia davis wrote
    (in article
    <>):

    > I either play a male character named Mancow or a female character named
    > Joana. I have been first to 60 now on 6 different servers, one of my
    > goals with World of Warcraft is to get to 60 on new servers with the
    > least amount of /played time possible, this means each time I went to
    > 60 in WoW I have been revising my routes in order to achieve a better
    > /played time. So far my best time is 4 days 20 hour /played time to 60,
    > this was done on the Jubei'Thos realm. I have this entire 4 day 20 hour
    > run RECORDED, the whole thing is recorded and implemented into my
    > guide!

    Short response: GET A LIFE

    --
    Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)

    Randy Howard, Nov 29, 2006

  3. Randy Howard wrote:
    > amelia davis wrote
    > (in article
    > <>):
    >
    >> I either play a male character named Mancow or a female character named
    >> Joana. I have been first to 60 now on 6 different servers, one of my
    >> goals with World of Warcraft is to get to 60 on new servers with the
    >> least amount of /played time possible, this means each time I went to
    >> 60 in WoW I have been revising my routes in order to achieve a better
    >> /played time. So far my best time is 4 days 20 hour /played time to 60,
    >> this was done on the Jubei'Thos realm. I have this entire 4 day 20 hour
    >> run RECORDED, the whole thing is recorded and implemented into my
    >> guide!

    > Short response: GET A LIFE

    HE HAS ONE. It's stored on six different servers. And he's mastered
    the art of using the mouse and keyboard with one hand.

    Ba-zing!

    Clever Monkey, Nov 29, 2006
  4. amelia davis

    Peter James Guest

    On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:25:42 +0000, Randy Howard wrote
    (in article <>):

    > amelia davis wrote
    > (in article
    > <>):
    >
    >> I either play a male character named Mancow or a female character named
    >> Joana. I have been first to 60 now on 6 different servers, one of my
    >> goals with World of Warcraft is to get to 60 on new servers with the
    >> least amount of /played time possible, this means each time I went to
    >> 60 in WoW I have been revising my routes in order to achieve a better
    >> /played time. So far my best time is 4 days 20 hour /played time to 60,
    >> this was done on the Jubei'Thos realm. I have this entire 4 day 20 hour
    >> run RECORDED, the whole thing is recorded and implemented into my
    >> guide!

    > Short response: GET A LIFE

    And I thought that my life as a 68 year old retired Governemnt Employee was
    boring and mundane.

    Peter James, Nov 29, 2006