    couple years ago, and the only thing I've added is a second hard drive.

    Thanks,
    Mike

    Mike, Dec 16, 2003

  2. | I am running a thunder k7 w/ 2 athlon 1200's, and hmonitor reports my +12
    | voltage as 4.74-4.8, which seems ridiculously low. Is this a power issue?
    My
    | computer will freeze sometimes. I thought it was overheating, but now I'm
    | not sure. Anybody know whats wrong? I bought this system from Xi Computers
    | couple years ago, and the only thing I've added is a second hard drive.
    |
    | Thanks,
    | Mike

    I would sincerely hope that it is reading off your 5v line instead of your
    12v line. What does hmonitor report for your 5v?

    Jason Cothran, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Mike

    Bill Guest

    If your +12 vdc was actually that low, your system wouldn't
    run at all. If you haven't already, update your bios and
    your hwmonitor program and read it again.

    Bill

    Bill, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Mike

    Hmonitor Guest