    just curious, any benchmarks or charts on 12x200 vs. 24x100 to see real
    world performance difference using the same hardware just different
    settings? I googled for it but I must not be able to google worth a shit.

    M. Bezzel, Feb 6, 2005

  2. M. Bezzel

    Wes Newell Guest

    I don't know about any benchmarks you could find, but 12x200 would
    probably perform about 10-15% better than 24x100 overall.

    Wes Newell, Feb 6, 2005

  3. M. Bezzel

    swanduron Guest

    KT133 can not support Tbred B core CPU

    i think 12*200 is better than 24*100 about 20%

    swanduron, Feb 16, 2005
  4. M. Bezzel

    swanduron Guest

    the kt133 chips can not support Tbred B core CPU,the support latest cpu is
    Palomino core.

    i think 12*200 is better than 24*100 about 20%

    you compera the Pentium 3 slot and Pentium 3 Coppermine.....

    swanduron, Feb 16, 2005
  5. M. Bezzel

    Wes Newell Guest

    You're full of crap.
    Full of crap again. Closer to 10% or less.

    Wes Newell, Feb 16, 2005