    resolutions, but does this apply to any nvidia card?? Thanks in
    advance!

    Euge

    Euge, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Euge

    deimos Guest

    Under both NView and MultiRes, my 6600GT has a resolution of 1360x768
    showing up. I hope that close enough. You can likely add that custom
    resolutions as well or just forego the 6 pixels and turn off scaling.

    For a media center, some of the fanless (heatpipe based) 6600's would be
    great. I can playback 1080i WMV's and MPEG2's with about 60% CPU usage
    using the PureVideo decoder, which is far better than 100% without it on
    my Barton 2500.

    deimos, Jan 30, 2006