    (unlocked) @ 400 FSB instead of the normal 266 until I get round to
    upgrading the CPU?????? Anyone tried or currently using this setup?????

    TIA

    Guest, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Guest

    Nitza666 Guest

    I have used a 1400 Thunderbird on the 8RGA+ at 206MHz FSB at 7.5x206 running
    with no problems at all............

    Nitza666, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Guest

    Nitza666 Guest

    206MHz DDR=412MHz FSB............

    Nitza666, Jul 31, 2003
  4. Guest

    Wes Newell Guest

    206MHz FSB = DDR412 FSB. not 412MHz FSB. The clock measured in MHz doesn't
    change, only the data rate, which is doubled. I'm sure most people,
    including yourself understands this. Just wanted to clarify for others
    that don't.

    Wes Newell, Jul 31, 2003
  5. Guest

    Lee Guest

    Wow that sounds inpressive mate for a core that old that can reach DDR400+
    FSB speeds :)

    Lee, Jul 31, 2003
  6. Guest

    Wblane Guest

    I've got my 1200 Tbird running at 1480Mhz (148Mhz FSB) no problems -- other
    than heat.

    Wblane, Aug 1, 2003