    My daughter has a 1521 dual AMD laptop with vista home on it. It's a
    slow beast. Anybody know if it likes XP Pro?
    ZaXXoN

    ZaXXoN, Mar 5, 2008

  2. you didn't mention what operating system it is running or how much memory it
    has.
    vista with less then 2gb is miserable.
    but it could also be that you just have some sort of malware on your pc -
    scan it for free with http://housecall.trendmiro.com
    the inspiron 1521 likes windows xp just fine. drivers are available for
    download from support.dell.com.
    ps. the inspiron 1521 is not a dual processor machine, however it comes with
    a single amd processor that has a dual core.

    Christopher Muto, Mar 5, 2008

  3. ZaXXoN

    WaIIy Guest

    Love it, no problem. i did the same thing and just had to get the
    drivers.
    If you get the drivers first and burn to cd, your life will be easier.

    WaIIy, Mar 5, 2008
  4. ZaXXoN

    ZaXXoN Guest

    Hey!