    do I need to flash the BIOS or something to get the 2 to work.
    Help please.

    Robin

    rjag, Jan 17, 2005

  2. rjag

    rjag Guest

    would upping the memory voltage help and by how much.

    Robin

    rjag, Jan 17, 2005

  3. rjag

    DaveL Guest

    Might help. Should have to go over 2.7 volts. Make sure the sticks are in
    separate banks. Flash to latest bios if still no go.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Jan 18, 2005
  4. rjag

    DaveL Guest

    That should have read: "Should NOT have to go over 2.7 volts."

    DaveL

    DaveL, Jan 18, 2005
  5. rjag

    RJAG Guest

    ended up at 2.8V but the stability's there now, though I could drop the FSB
    to 200 instead of 205 and maybe the voltage could come down but it's all go
    so far.

    Robin

    RJAG, Jan 20, 2005