1st NEXT-GEN Madden 2006 screens - 1st footage on April 23 on ESPN

Discussion in 'ATI' started by yyyyyyyy, Apr 18, 2005.

  1. yyyyyyyy

    yyyyyyyy Guest

    unlike the previous Madden teaser pic released by EA a few months ago which
    was completely *pre-rendered CG*, these new pictures are most likely
    realtime (especially Pic 1, definitally realtime) from the next-gen Madden
    2006 game.

    Pic 1
    small:
    http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/605/605083/next-gen-madden-20050418100035324-000.jpg
    large: http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/day1.jpg

    Pic 2
    http://members.cox.net/dmczaf/maddennexgen.JPG

    Pic 3
    http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/money.jpg

    [my speculation, guesswork]
    probably the Xbox 360 version, running on pre-final hardware (ATI R500
    graphics) or from older Xenon SDK hardware (ATI Radeon 9800 /R360 or Radeon
    X800 / R420 series) from ATI but will also, obviously be running,
    eventually, on PlayStation3 powered by an Nvidia graphics processor, as well
    as Nintendo Revolution, powered by a different ATI graphics processor
    (Hollywood).

    [EA Sports]

    http://www.easports.com/games/madden06/nextgen.jsp
    MADDEN NFL NEXT-GEN COMMERCIAL
    DEBUTS ON ESPN -- ONE TIME ONLY!
    "Along with finally providing an answer to the question of which player will
    be picked first in the 2005 NFL Draft, the first hour of ESPN's Draft
    coverage on Saturday, April 23, will also give the world its first look at
    the next generation of videogames -- Madden NFL football will make its next
    generation debut in a TV ad airing within the first hour of the broadcast,
    which begins at 12:00pm ET / 9am PT.

    The ad, which will run only one time during the broadcast, is a 60-second
    preview of the photo-realistic graphics and heart-pounding football
    intensity that is the essence of Madden NFL football -- an experience that
    will come to life like never before on the next generation of video game
    consoles. This is the future of Madden NFL football, and if you're a
    football fan, this is a televised preview that is not to be missed. Set your
    VCRs or digital video recorders so you can play back the commercial again
    and again, because you may not believe what you're going to see.

    The next generation of Madden NFL football is coming, and you can get your
    first glimpse on ESPN during the first hour of the 2005 NFL Draft. Don't
    miss it!"

    [IGN]
    http://sports.ign.com/articles/605/605083p1.html
    Next-Gen Madden
    EA to unveil first-look during NFL Draft. First screenshot!
    by Jon Robinson
    April 18, 2005 - EA Sports announced today that they will finally unveil a
    first look at Madden NFL football for the next-gen systems in a commercial
    airing this Saturday during the NFL Draft. No specific time was given, other
    than stating that the commercial will appear during the first hour of the
    draft (starting at 12PM EST) on ESPN.

    "We have had a dedicated team working on next generation Madden NFL football
    and we cannot wait for Madden fans to get a sneak peek at the experience
    that awaits them," said Frank Gibeau, Senior Vice President of North
    American Marketing for Electronic Arts. "An innovative and unparalleled NFL
    football experience is what we've promised; and that is what we are going to
    deliver."

    Check out the draft this Saturday to see Madden's next-gen
    debut.

    The 60 second ad will only air once during the broadcast, but promises to
    deliver "the photo-realistic graphics and heart-pounding football intensity
    that is the essence
    of the EA Sports; branded next generation Madden NFL football game, and
    representative of what game players everywhere will be able to play when the
    next generation of videogame consoles come to market."

    Tune in to ESPN this Saturday to watch, not only the future of the NFL, but
    now, the future of NFL videogames.

    Teamxbox
    http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8064/EA-to-Unveil-Next-Generation-Madden-NFL/
    _____________________________________
    EA to Unveil Next Generation Madden NFL
    By: César A. Berardini - "Cesar"
    Apr. 18th, 2005 10:30 am
    Electronic Artswill premier the world's first look at the next generation of
    videogames on Saturday April 23, 2005. EA's flagship football franchise,
    Madden NFL football, will make its next generation debut in a TV ad during
    the first hour of the NFL Draft broadcast on ESPN, beginning at 12 noon ET.
    EA is deep in development on what will be the strongest next generation
    console line up in the videogame industry, highlighted by other hit
    franchise titles to be announced at a later date.

    "We have had a dedicated team working on next generation Madden NFL football
    and we cannot wait for Madden fans to get a sneak peek at the experience
    that awaits them," said Frank Gibeau, Senior Vice President of North
    American Marketing for Electronic Arts. "An innovative and unparalleled NFL
    football experience is what we've promised; and that is what we are going to
    deliver."

    The ad, which will run only once during the broadcast, is a 60 second TV
    advertisement showcasing the photo-realistic graphics and heart-pounding
    football intensity that is the essence of the EA SPORTST branded next

    yyyyyyyy, Apr 18, 2005

  2. yyyyyyyy

    R520 Fudo Guest

    R520 Fudo, Apr 21, 2005