    http://www.besophisticated.com/
    Embedded linux voice/net/cell activated home security,control systems.
    -=*=-

    beSophisticated, Jun 28, 2003

  2. beSophisticated

    Alien Zord Guest

    http://www.acme-technology.co.uk/
    One of my trade suppliers of rack mount parts, whether they will supply
    end users I have no idea. No harm in trying.

    Alien Zord, Jun 28, 2003

  3. Nice 1 I remember using these guys back a while back but found them
    expensive : well they answered my call (Sat!) and said they can get me
    hooked up at a reasonable price as well....

    Just gotta now work out the exact size of the PSU in the SR101 and it's
    mounting bracket.

    Cheers,

    --
    -=*=-