    Writting to small to read, no magnifying glass :)

    On would be good right ?

    Thanks.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Pal, Ntsc switches, both on for Ntsc, page 10 of manual

    Rene Lamontagne, Oct 15, 2003

    Strontium Guest

    I like 2 better.

    -
    We Live For The One We Die For The One stood up at show-n-tell, in
    , and said:
    --
    Strontium

    "You were the first thing, that I thought of. When, I thought
    I'd drank you, off my mind. When I get lost, in the liquor, you're
    the only one I find. If I did the thangs, I oughtta', you still would
    not be mine. So, I keep a tight grip on the bottle...Gettin' loose
    and, killin' time..." - Clint Black

    Strontium, Oct 15, 2003
  4. Sorry 9600 pro not 9700 pro :)

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Oct 16, 2003
  5. If they are what he said, which would be better ??

    Pal or Ntsc ??

    I'am in australia so Pal would be the setting it woul be at right ?

    Or not ?

    Confused :)

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Oct 16, 2003
  6. The switch settings are used to enable signals to VCRs, Camcorders , TV out
    Etc.
    In Canada we are on the NTSC system, If you are on Pal set them accordingly
    ( I'm not sure which system you Use).
    Hope this helps.

    Rene Lamontagne, Oct 16, 2003
  7. We use PAL Pal.

    Or Ntsc, but Regin 4 is PAL.

    But we can still play NTSC dvds, videos as long as the equmewnt
    sopports it i suppose.

    If i play a NTSC dvd on my TV its black and white, have to change it
    to NTSC, but i can't because i trashed the TV remote :)

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Oct 17, 2003