    a blank screen or a VGA test screen. What am I doing wrong? Does the
    monitor need to be "set up" for DVI or maybe it's the CPU? Can anyone
    help me?

    satujinn, Jun 28, 2004

  2. satujinn

    Brian K Guest

    There is a button on your monitor to select DVI.

    How is the screen detail?

    Brian K, Jun 28, 2004

  3. satujinn

    Joan Hansen Guest

    I have the Dell 20" flat panel and it comes up with the Dell floating
    test screen. Look at the buttons on the right side of monitor. Choose
    the button next to the left green light on the right side of the
    monitor. This is the button that will change to DVI and the first push
    of the button. If that doesn't work, re-check that you have the
    connectors tight in the connectors.

    Joan

    Joan Hansen, Jun 29, 2004