[2004/01/09] FlashMenu Update

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Alex Chang / °¥§Þ½u¤WªA°È¤p²Õ, Jan 9, 2004.

  1. Alex Chang / °¥§Þ½u¤WªA°È¤p²Õ, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Alex Chang / °¥§Þ½u¤WªA°È¤p²Õ

    TomG Guest

    Thanks, Alex!

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 120,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Alex Chang / °¥§Þ½u¤WªA°È¤p²Õ

    John Lewis Guest

    Where, where ???????

    Can't find it on either the fae.abit.com.tw or abit-usa sites. Still
    1.9 as of 9:00AM PST 01/09/04.
    Withdrawn ?

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Alex Chang / °¥§Þ½u¤WªA°È¤p²Õ

    RobD Guest

    I installed it (again) from the U.S. mirror site just to make sure I had the
    right one. I also upgraded the BIOS to 20.

    - Robert -

    RobD, Jan 9, 2004
  5. As I posted, "FlashMenu Update". If you run live update via FlashMenu, you
    may download the latest BIOS.

    Sorry for the inconvenience if you do not install FlashMenu yet. However,
    you may download the .bin file from
    ftp://ftp.abit.com.tw/pub/download/flashmenu/ic7_20.bin

    Regards,
    Alex

    Alex Chang / °¥§Þ½u¤WªA°È¤p²Õ, Jan 9, 2004
  6. Alex Chang / °¥§Þ½u¤WªA°È¤p²Õ

    TomG Guest

    I have it on my server at the address below or you can find it on the Abit
    ftp site under the flashmenu folder.

    TomG, Jan 9, 2004
  7. Alex Chang / °¥§Þ½u¤WªA°È¤p²Õ

    John Lewis Guest

    And at what URL do I find the release notes ?

    I NEVER upgrade a BIOS without knowing what has
    changed.................

    Why does the new 2.0 BIOS not also appear in the normal
    BIOS/docs release list, regardless of the Flashmenu capability ?

    http://fae.abit.com.tw/eng/download/bios/ic7.php

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Jan 9, 2004
  8. Alex Chang / °¥§Þ½u¤WªA°È¤p²Õ

    TomG Guest

    eventually I would expect them to show up in the normal places but it seems
    that the bios files themselves are showing under Flashmenu first...

    TomG, Jan 9, 2004
  9. Alex Chang / °¥§Þ½u¤WªA°È¤p²Õ

    John Lewis Guest

    Thanks, Tom.