    Tom Guest

    Is there a noticeable gain with this memory in terms of speed and/or
    performance? CPU is 2700+ running @ 333. Thanx, Tom

    Tom, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Tom

    Toby Groves Guest

    You say *2100* vs 3200. Do I assume you're running your memory at 133
    and the FSB at 166? If so then I'd definitely get some new stuff, at
    least PC2700 so you can get the FSB and memory in sync

    Toby Groves, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Tom

    Nom Guest

    Seeing as you're currently running CPU at 166MHz, an memory at 133MHz, then
    yes. You need PC2700 (166MHz) DDR or better, to remove your current memory
    bottleneck.

    Nom, Jul 1, 2003