    how can i manage this problem?

    Kindly help me.i will be grateful for your help.

    Thanks

    learner, Feb 4, 2009

  2. learner

    CBFalconer Guest

    Why do Indian contributors generically seem incapable of following
    punctuation with blanks?

    CBFalconer, Feb 5, 2009

  3. Perhaps it's because their native written language doesn't use
    spaces (or capital letters) in the same way as English.

    I probably assign that error less importance than a Frenchman
    would assign to my inability to use the proper accent mark
    and gender endings when I try to write French.

    Mark Borgerson

    Mark Borgerson, Feb 5, 2009
  4. learner

    larwe Guest

    Just wait until you use the incorrect version (case, gender, number)
    of "the" to a German.

    larwe, Feb 5, 2009
  5. It has to do with the structure of the language. The word "India" is
    phonetically similar to the word "idiot", the word "student" is
    consonant with "stupid". Here we go, just look around.

    VLV

    Vladimir Vassilevsky, Feb 5, 2009
  6. Ja, Das ist richtig! Two years of high-school German and 1 semester
    in college were sufficient for my visit to the Oktoberfest in Munich.
    I suspect that attention to grammatical detail declines in proportion
    to consumption of beer.

    Mark Borgerson

    Mark Borgerson, Feb 5, 2009
  7. learner

    CBFalconer Guest

    I asked for an explanation, not a didactic flood of bias.

    CBFalconer, Feb 5, 2009
  8. learner

    Jim Stewart Guest

    Anyone learning to type in the US was taught
    two spaces. I've since been told that one
    space is correct for typeset copy.

    Jim Stewart, Feb 5, 2009