    Anyone got any experience clocking this chip with a 333fsb board?

    cheer,

    jim

    Jamea Thompson, May 12, 2004

  2. Jamea Thompson

    Alex Guest

    PC2700 runs at 333. If you want to run at 400Mhz, you really need PC3200
    (or better).

    Alex, May 12, 2004

  3. Jamea Thompson

    Jude Carr Guest

    I am running 333 ram at 400 hz it gets unstable sometimes under high load
    games but for 99 percent of the time it can handle it. But if no budget
    constraints get some good ram.........

    My two cents!!!!!

    Jude Carr, May 12, 2004
  4. Jamea Thompson

    Ryan Guest

    ratios are what you need.

    Ryan, May 12, 2004
  5. Jamea Thompson

    Scumball Guest

    Everything depends on the chips used - I know someone running Twinmos PC2100
    at 10 x 258 FSB (7 2 2 3.0 - 3.3v-dimm) on a DFI NFII !

    Scumball, May 12, 2004