256MB ATi Radeon X700Pro PCI-E 16X S-video - OpenGL 1.5 or 2.0

Discussion in 'ATI' started by downloader_san, May 23, 2006.

  1. Hi,

    Thank you for stopping by.

    If any of you better-informed people can help, I need to know if
    RX700PRO-TD256E supports OpenGL 1.5 or 2.0 in hardware.

    Product: 256MB ATi Radeon X700Pro PCI-E 16X S-video
    Manufacturer number (or code): RX700PRO-TD256E
    Model number (or code): MS-8978-02S

    I've searched everyplace (and some foreign sites too) but even the
    manufacturer site (MSI) has conflicting information about this. They
    report OpenGL support as 1.5 on their main page but as 2.0 in their
    user manual. I'm still waiting for a response from their web
    customer-support team.

    If you have this graphics card or know about it, I will really
    appreciate your help.

    Also, what (small) software can you use to detect what version of
    OpenGL your graphics card supports?

    downloader_san, May 23, 2006

  2. downloader_san

    DDC Guest

    ati support open gl 2 and nvidia only 1.5

    DDC, May 23, 2006

  3. Thanks

    downloader_san, May 25, 2006