    to know the card's maximum refresh rate at this resolution. Anyone
    know what the card's limits are?
    --David

    David Ellis, Jan 6, 2005

  2. David Ellis

    CNeil Guest

    I have a 3 year old Radeon in my desktop computer and it outputs
    1600x1200 over DVI. I also have a IBM thinkpad with only a 64MB
    radeon card and it also can output 1600x1200 over DVI through it's
    docking station. I would be very surprised if a loaded 256MB card
    doesn't do the same. Take a look at the ATI website, that probably
    will help.

    CNeil, Jan 7, 2005