2800XP V's 2500XP

Discussion in 'AMD Thunderbird' started by SM, Aug 24, 2003.

  1. SM

    XP iii Guest

    Before u buy Barton 2500, read this forum.

    http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?s=&threadid=178120&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

    Note : register first.

    barton 2500+ AQXDA 0317 appears to be a reasonable clocker!

    AXDA2500DKV4D 9749778260486
    aquca0309tpcw or as i like to call it, crap .

    The good ones all seemed to be from the following:-

    AQXDA 0313*, 0319, 0320.
    AQXEA 0319, 0321. AQXEA bottoms out at 1.375 volts

    * The 0313's seemed to be a bit freaky... some were awesome and some
    were shite.

    XP iii, Aug 27, 2003

  2. SM

    J.Clarke Guest

    Would you be kind enough to explain to me how recognizing that
    overclocked processors may be unreliable and may give erroneous results
    is contrary to "common sense" or constitutes "letting your emotions get
    in the way of sold thinking".

    J.Clarke, Aug 29, 2003

  3. SM

    Buffalo Guest

    Jeez John,
    I sure hope you didnt' design anything that I have to use. You seem to have
    a problem using common sense and you also seem to let your emotions get in
    the way of solid thinking.

    "J.Clarke" <...

    Buffalo, Aug 29, 2003
  4. SM

    Buffalo Guest

    It's in how you are expressing yourself , John.

    Buffalo, Aug 29, 2003
  5. SM

    rstlne Guest

    Jeez John,