    used for games playing, only office application and perhaps only a little
    bit over clocked above default setting.
    Thanks

    007, May 15, 2007

  2. Pretty much any DDR2 with a speed of 533MHz or faster should work.
    Suggestion, 533MHz is ok and 800MHz is ok, but avoid 666MHz; it will
    work, but my be slower than either 533 or 800 MHz. At any given speed
    (e.g. MHz), lower CAS latency parts will be faster, but you probably
    won't notice the difference in actually using the computer.

    Barry Watzman, May 15, 2007

  3. 007

    peter Guest

    On their website it gives you quite a few recommendations...........
    Crucial.BL6464AL804
    Geil...GX22GB6400DC
    Kingston...KHX9200D2/1G
    OCZ.....OCX2N1066SR3GK..........
    all DDR2 800
    They also list DDR2 1066...........$$$$
    peter

    peter, May 15, 2007
  4. 007

    peter Guest

    You realise that the PCI-E slots on that board work at different
    "speeds"........x16 and x4???.........the "normal" SLI setup is X8 and X8
    with the 680 chipset doing x16 and x16.
    If I remember right you were going to hook up 3 monitors.....for Spreadsheet
    purposes so I guess you will be fine...
    peter

    peter, May 15, 2007
  5. 007

    007 Guest

    Thanks Peter and all... Yes, 3 monitors for spreadsheet.

    007, May 15, 2007