    Thanks

    BobH
    Leeds UK

    Cath, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Cath

    Lopaka Guest

    There are adaptors to use with your power supply and/or ones which adapt 2
    fans to one header. (Be sure not to exceed the rated header wattage listed
    in MB manual.)
    <Lo

    Lopaka, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Cath

    Ed Guest

    3 to 4 pin convertors that plug into the IDE power connector.
    Ed

    Ed, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Cath

    RD Guest

    Hi Bob,
    Try getting some 3 to 4 pin convertor cables, www.tekheads.co.uk do them at
    a reasonable price as well as a load of other gear:) If you want to go a
    more
    expensive route there are fan controllers that come with convertor cables
    and
    can handle several fans both 5v and 12v types.

    I'm running 5 case fans and a cpu fan off a zalman mfc1 fan controller:)
    There is also provision for the mobo sensor leads to be run from either
    the controller or even some 3-4pin conv cables.. So you can still
    run mbm 5 and detect the fan speeds etc.

    RD

    RD, Dec 5, 2003