    working great for a long time. I was just wondering does this m/b have a 32
    bit pci slot if I wanted to add a network card in it.
    thanks

    steve, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Yes. 32bit, is the 'standard' PCI slot. Latter server boards, have 64bit
    (longer) slots, and sometimes 66MHz slots (or 64bit/66MHz ones). Beware
    though, that the slot will be relatively 'old', there are a number of
    different PCI versions, and some late cards require the latter slot support.

    Best Wishes

    Roger Hamlett, Feb 7, 2004