320 X 240 Setting without Image loss How?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Andrew, Nov 5, 2006.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    Hello
    I am unsure if this is the group to pose this question to
    but i am starting to reach my wits end with this problem

    In a nutshell,

    I am trying to capture a still from a DV camcorder at the 320 X 240
    Setting

    I have had this ongoing problem with My ATI Capture card for quite some
    time
    on my old operating system, i could simply plug in a DV camcorder,
    place the setting at 320 X 240
    and have absolutely NO PICTURE LOSS

    The Current model is an AIW 9800 Pro has the option of this Setting But
    can only save at 640 X 480
    and when it is used the pics all need to be resized with an Outside
    Editing program ACDEESEE 6.0
    then look far darker then the original pic
    Does anyone know if this is because of my current settings and what can
    be done to remedy this?

    any info would be greatly Appeciated!

    Thank you kindly in advance for any responses

    Andrew, Nov 5, 2006