    Where is the best/cheapest place to obtain the above in the UK?

    I've tried all the usual suspects, but they have nothing that low.

    TIA

    Dave, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Dave

    Leon Heller Guest

    Try one of the crystal manufacturers, like IQD, if you want to buy in
    quantity.

    Leon

    Leon Heller, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    I only want a handful at most though

    Cheers

    Dave, Jan 25, 2004
  4. Dave

    Leon Heller Guest

    ESR sells them for 39p each: http:/www.esr.co.uk

    Leon

    Leon Heller, Jan 25, 2004
  5. Hi,

    One has to be carefull with some of the cheap 32kHz crystals. Most
    seem to be 12pF series capacitance, while most of the RTCs require
    ones with 6pF series capacitance to get any sort of lobg term
    accuracy.

    RS Components should have available.

    Regards
    Anton Erasmus

    Anton Erasmus, Jan 25, 2004
  6. Where is the best/cheapest place to obtain the above in the UK?

    Try searching for 32768Hz rather than 32kHz.

    Lewin A.R.W. Edwards, Jan 25, 2004
  7. Dave

    Don McKenzie Guest

    http://www.dontronics.com/cat_hard_micro_xtl.html
    you will need to add postage, but delivery times are comparable to local
    sources.
    see: http://www.dontronics.com/reco.html

    Don...

    --