    installing Acronis TrueImage clobbered the factory reset partition, and I'd
    like to keep that on this Aspire 3680.

    Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

    Han, Jul 29, 2007

  2. Han

    doS Guest

    put a dvd burner in it

    doS, Jul 30, 2007

  3. Han

    Han Guest

    That's too easy <grin>.

    Besides, where would I buy a DVD burner to put into an Acer Aspire 3680
    laptop if Acer isn't selling it? Can I just put anything in there that
    would fit? What would that do to the warrantee?

    Sorry for thye multitude of questions.

    Han

    Han, Jul 31, 2007
  4. Han

    Chris Syn Guest

    get an Optiarc (which is sony-nec) brand.
    great little burner, no issues with acers.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827152073

    Chris Syn, Jul 31, 2007