    Getting the card anyway just would like to know if i could breat
    20,000 or get close on 3dmark 2001 and 6000 in 3dmark2003.

    Thanks.

    OCZ Guy, Jul 25, 2004

  2. OCZ Guy

    Sunbow Guest

    Sunbow, Jul 25, 2004

  3. OCZ Guy

    Augustus Guest

    I've got a 9800 Pro on an overclocked Barton 2500 (2200Mhz). With the card
    at stock settings, it gets 17,000 on '01 and 5900 on '03. If I push the card
    to 9800XT clock rates, those go up to 17,800 and 6200

    Augustus, Jul 25, 2004
  4. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    I should get 20,000, 6500 easy then :)

    OCZ Guy, Jul 26, 2004
  5. OCZ Guy

    Sunbow Guest

    no, you`ll get the same as this guy gets unless you o/c the card or get a
    9800XT. 3dmark doesnt care what processor you`ve got, i got the same scores
    with my 9600XT with an XP2000+ @stock speed and anXP3200+ at stock speed.

    Sunbow, Jul 26, 2004
  6. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    HMM i guess ill have to overclock it then :0

    OCZ Guy, Jul 26, 2004
  7. I cant believe you guys are still answering his same questions over & over.
    He asked this about a month ago.
    He has also asked how to overclock about three other CPU's
    How to Overclock more then one Video Card.
    And has asked more then one time about all the above.
    Why the change of news servers?
    I ran myself out of bandwidth. Really, I went 480Mb over.
    I always thought that 1Gig was over enough.
    Yeah Well.
    Denny. :)

    Dennis E Strausser Jr, Jul 27, 2004
  8. OCZ Guy

    Canus_Lupis Guest

    "We live for the one, we die for the one" kept asking the same old questions
    over and over and over and over and over because he knew he could find
    people stupid enough who would talk to him.
    "AMD 64 vs Pentium 4 for Video Encoding who wins ?" got a few of you going
    but not just in this group.
    He spreads it around through all the other groups too.

    Canus_Lupis, Jul 28, 2004
  9. questions
    And a few other names as well, I don't change my name.
    Well, then again, I have posted as RavingRaichu.
    But admit it.
    Hm, yeah, I remember this post.
    Really, 2-10 seconds is not all that much longer to have to wait.
    Only going to make much a dif on a dual 800 Bus Xeon system.
    Many ppl still answered what is plain and simple, a faster Video card
    is the only way of getting all that much a better score.
    9800's without the (AIW) would work well. And don't cost all that much
    either.

    Like he really cares anyway, he's just being a Troll.
    Denny. :)

    Dennis E Strausser Jr, Jul 28, 2004