    Is this an issue with the BIOS (new drive on secondary slave) or with WinXP.

    I really need this to work.

    TIA

    RJAG, Dec 1, 2005

  2. RJAG

    DaveL Guest

    Try right clicking on My Computer and select manage. In Computer Management
    select Disk Management. Do you see the drive? You may be able to right
    click on it and select format. If this does not work you may have to boot
    up with the disk manufacturer's utility to format it.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Dec 1, 2005

  3. RJAG

    RJAG Guest

    Champion Dave. I would have been stuck but its worked so far. You don't
    realise how long it takes to format 238GB until you have to do it.

    Cheers.

    RJAG, Dec 1, 2005