3rd Party Battery Chargers for Latitude D510 and D505

Discussion in 'Dell' started by J. Allen Miller, Feb 10, 2006.

  1. Do these exist? If so where can I purchase them? Dell doesn't make
    any battery chargers, that I'm aware of.

    J. Allen Miller, Feb 10, 2006

  2. J. Allen Miller

    Notan Guest

    Notan, Feb 10, 2006

  3. Yeah I bothered. That's not an external battery charger. I have a
    bunch of batteries I'd like to share among several laptops. So what
    I'm looking for is an external charger.

    J. Allen Miller, Feb 10, 2006
  4. Dan Sgambelluri, Feb 10, 2006
  5. J. Allen Miller

    Notan Guest

    Those are *both* external battery chargers.

    Are you looking for something to charge the batteries when
    they're not plugged into the notebook(s)?

    If so, they're not made.

    All you can do is charge one, remove it from the notebook,
    charge the next, etc.

    Notan

    Notan, Feb 10, 2006
  6. I doubt it. You can charge a D-Bay battery in a D-Dock docking
    station, or you might find a mostly-dead (broken screen) Latitude D
    that would function as a battery charger only, but it's not going to
    be cheap.

    William P.N. Smith, Feb 12, 2006