    sure that the fan was plugged into fan1 on the motherboard. Try
    checking this first. Solved my problems so far. Other indications
    include a buzzing cpu fan.

    Less Than 0, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Less Than 0

    Tonyz

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    4 beeps

    Thanks that did it for me, I put together a GA-MA 785GMT-UD2H, with AM3, AMD athon 245 plugged it in pushed the front panel button and blue light flashed once and that was it. :eek: After about 30 minutes of looking around I plugged the power cord into another socket on the power bar and the PC boots :confused: but with 4 beeps. After reading you post I reseated the CPU fan NOW IT BOOTS ALL THE WAY :D
    Thanks again Tony Z

    Tonyz, Nov 22, 2009