    fsb motherboard, and I'd like to upgrade to a 3.2ghz 800fsb p4. The
    highest 400fsb cpu is a p4 2.4ghz. Is that my only option for that
    particular mobo ? Thanks.

    BPrince6, May 26, 2004

  2. BPrince6

    DaveW Guest

    Yes, that's your only option. Time for a new motherboard, I believe.

    DaveW, May 27, 2004

  3. BPrince6

    BPrince6 Guest

    Aren't those PCI Express mobo's coming out real soon ? I heard about a
    month or so, could be wrong though. If I could get a mobo with
    PCI-Express, onboard Sata Raid-O, USB 2.0, and 1394 firewire, that'd
    rock. Hook up the WD740GD 74gb raptors in a Raid-O config, or go the
    Hitachi 400gb 7k400's in a raid-0 ! :)

    BPrince6, May 27, 2004