    Greetz,

    Wago
    Een hengst die de tafel dekt is nooit grappig.

    Wago, May 4, 2004

  2. Wago

    Cuzman Guest

    " My first opinion is that the performance is not the same. "

    You've been Punk'd. I'm guessing that the retailer didn't have any Ti4200
    cards to replace your old one. You have to ask, on what grounds does the
    5600XT match up to the warranty promise of a replacement Ti4200? Comparable
    price? Comparable performance? I'd say that a Ti4200 falls between a 5600
    and a 5600 Ultra, but the 5600 XT is a long way behind both of those.

    The subject was discussed recently here: http://snipurl.com/65g3

    You can check performance comparisons at http://snipurl.com/65gp , and
    specification comparisons at http://snipurl.com/65gr .

    Cuzman, May 4, 2004

  3. Wago

    Wago Guest

    Op Tue, 4 May 2004 21:03:10 +0100, tikte Cuzman:
    Thanx for your reply. I've read the test and i will contact the supplier. I
    will tell him that i demand an FX 5700 Ultra DDR2 128 Mb. 128bit 475/900
    Mhz or the same card as i had.
    --
    Greetz,

    Wago
    Hey baby, let's make a stress-strain curve together.

    Wago, May 4, 2004
  4. Wago

    Darthy Guest

    You got screwed (your supplies doesnt know) - The card he gave ya is a
    $70 part.... its a piece of shit....

    YOu need at least a 5600Ultra to equal your Ti4200.

    Remember: In the USA - it is illegal to draw or write about Heir Bush in a negative way. The police or SS are called.

    15yr old boy in Washington was disciplined for drawing such images.

    God bless the land of the free. Where you can burn the Constitution... Ashcroft does it every day.

    Darthy, May 5, 2004
  5. Wago

    Wago Guest

    Op Tue, 4 May 2004 17:51:58 +0200, tikte Wago:
    Thanx for help.

    I've today recieved an Chaintech Ti4200 platinum 128 Mb 8x AGP
    --
    Greetz,

    Wago
    Op de bus staan te wachten en er dan vanaf vallen, is nooit grappig.

    Wago, May 7, 2004
  6. I've today recieved an Chaintech Ti4200 platinum 128 Mb 8x AGP

    Now that's more like it! Good card.

    Mr. Brian Allen, May 7, 2004
  7. Wago

    Wago Guest

    Op Fri, 7 May 2004 17:55:31 -0400, tikte Mr. Brian Allen:
    Thanx.

    The card btw generates far more noise than the "old" card. He is louder
    than the rest of the fans together.

    Wago, May 15, 2004
  8. Wago

    Dark Avenger Guest

    It also overclocks much better ( yes that is true..it overclocks much
    better ) I heard that the platinum versions where just slowed down
    ti4600's....

    Dark Avenger, May 16, 2004