    Did anyone have a good hint for letting Win98 use the entire size of
    the HDisk?

    Roberto

    Robi, May 30, 2005

  2. Robi

    gdp Guest

    gdp, May 31, 2005

  3. Robi

    Robi Guest

    I did. It does not :-(

    There's something about a VIA 4in1 driver for IDE interfaces which
    could support 48bit lba disks, but I really don't find that; I don't
    know how to verify if a VIA 4in1 has such a support not. Docs are
    really not helping that much.
    I don't know how to verify if the 4in1 drivers installed for my
    motherboard has such a support or not.

    I fear the 4in1 drivers I downloaded do not support 48bit lba with
    Win98.

    Roberto

    Robi, May 31, 2005