4sda+ bios version - not including the latest highpoint release

Discussion in 'Epox' started by PushPop, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. PushPop

    PushPop Guest

    Hi all

    The latest BIOS version for the 4SDA+ at www.epox.nl, only contains the
    2.32 version of the Highpoint controller BIOS.

    @EPOX
    There has been a 2.34 version of the Highpoint BIOS out for awhile now.
    How about an updated BIOS?

    The reason I would like an update is that I have had to disable the
    Highpoint onboard controller (after purchasing an Audigy2) as I
    would have hard lockups when transferring data across the network.
    A very strange manifestation, and after many days of switch/swapping
    updating, the only solution was to move the HDD onto the IDE interface
    to get my system stable for network transfer. Thus my request for
    a new BIOS - so I can have some PC fun.

    Chris

    PushPop, Jul 23, 2003