5 Facts You MUST Understand if You Are Going to Lose Your Belly Fat

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Dr. Shiffer, Aug 30, 2009.

  1. Dr. Shiffer

    Dr. Shiffer Guest

    5 Facts You MUST Understand if You Are Ever Going to Lose Your Belly
    Fat and Get Six Pack Abs
    www.MoreAboutAbs.com/2
    1. Many so-called "health foods" are actually cleverly disguised junk
    foods that actually stimulate you to gain more belly fat... yet the
    diet food marketing industry continues to lie to you so they can
    maximize their profits.
    2. Ab exercises like crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are the LEAST
    effective method of getting flat six pack abs. We'll explore what
    types of exercises REALLY work in a minute.
    3. Boring repetitive cardio exercise routines are NOT the best way to
    lose body fat and uncover those six pack abs. I'll show you the exact
    types of unique workouts that produce 10x better results below.
    4. You DON'T need to waste your money on expensive "extreme fat
    burner" pills (that don't work) or other bogus supplements. A special
    class of natural foods is much more effective. I'll tell you about
    these natural foods and their powers below.
    5. Ab belts, ab-rockers, ab-loungers, and other infomercial ab-
    gimmicks... they're all a complete waste of your time and money.
    Despite the misleading infomercials, the perfectly chiseled fitness
    models in the commercials did NOT get their perfect body by using that
    "ab contraption"... they got their perfect body through REAL workouts
    and REAL nutrition strategies. Again, you'll learn some of their
    secrets and what really works below.
    Here's the REAL TRUTH About Losing Stubborn Belly Fat and Getting a
    Flat Stomach...
    www.MoreAboutAbs.com/2

    Dr. Shiffer, Aug 30, 2009