503+ computer for sale

Discussion in 'FIC' started by farmuse, Jun 23, 2004.

  1. farmuse

    farmuse Guest

    sorry its a bit off topic, but I figure this is a good place to
    sell a used 503+ computer. it in cludes everything but the hard drive

    AMD K6-2/500 Mhz
    192 Meg PC100 Memory
    30 Gig HD Quantum Fireball
    S3 Savage Video
    Aureal Vortex Audio
    Sony CD-RW
    VA 503+ Mainboard
    D-link ethernet card
    USB ports

    bought it from a friend, keeping the Quantum hard drive, the
    machine runs great . Asking $50 plus actual shipping . Feel free to ask
    any question about specific part numbers etc .

    please reply to digitalcat at verizon dot net

    thanks in advance ~ John

    farmuse, Jun 23, 2004