    Seems like 300+W is more the norm. Is 250W sufficient? Finally any
    comment on merits of ADP for an extra $100 or Priority access for
    another $150? Thanks for any comments.

    Mark, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Mark

    Ccrlyles Guest

    I purchase the system you are referring to about 2 weeks ago with the 19 inch
    monitor(nice), didn't want to pay the extra $150 for the LCD. The speakers to
    me, don't sound as good as the bostons but they are nice you'll like them. I
    only paid $1521 with 3 year tech no onsite delievered, don't know about the
    ADP, if you think you need it get it. The only problem is that it came with a
    Nec DVD- instead of the +- DVD, I'm waiting for the replacement DVD to arrive.
    The modem is not voice capable as I was told but they are also sending a
    replacement modem that is suppose to be voice/fax/data but I don't think it
    will because if you look at the spec. on that sys. it doesn't have a voice
    modem. The 250 power supply seem to be working ok but who knows, if it burn out
    they'll send a replacement.

    Ccrlyles, Feb 2, 2004