    I got win2000 and Ti4200 if that matters. This sucks, I'm just too tired
    to always try to fix stuff that should work, these are WHQL drivers too
    dammit :/

    revola, Nov 7, 2003

  2. revola

    Tim-mz500r Guest

    for whats it worth i had the same so i unstall the lot as well as the
    registry entrys then rebooted and reinstalled flippin annoying hth regards
    Tim

    Tim-mz500r, Nov 7, 2003

  3. revola

    John Lewis Guest

    Probably left-over junk from previous driver installations. Check the
    52.16 Release Notes and if the problem is not listed there, use one of
    the many driver cleanup utilities to remove all traces of previous
    drivers.

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Nov 8, 2003
  4. revola

    Sir Basil Guest

    Just download the international drivers and install those over the top,
    solved.

    Sir Basil, Nov 8, 2003
  5. revola

    Granulated Guest

    do a complete and utter uninstall and then use detonator RIP..

    then reinstall the drivers.

    Granulated, Nov 9, 2003