    VIA 4 in 1 drivers

    Cheers

    Paul

    XS, Oct 23, 2003

  2. XS

    Pauly Guest

    same G4 type chip more or less,
    works just fine on my Quadro4 900XGL
    DFI KT400A
    1GB PC3200 RAM
    Barton @ 2.3Ghz
    WInXP Pro

    Pauly, Oct 24, 2003

  3. XS

    Yakumo Guest

    can't be assed typing up again, pasting neowin post...

    "winxp pro sp1, all updates
    gainward gf4 ti4800se
    uninstalled old drivers, ran nasty file remover, rebooted, installed
    52.16 offcial.

    can't play quake3 for more than about 10 minutes before it causes a total
    system hang.

    some have suggested it's duelview causing the problems, tried turning off
    nview, and all multi monitor features, set it to single monitor etc, same
    problem.

    back to 45.33 for me... shame, they seeemed really nice otherwise.

    many non FX owners are even reporting they can't run openGL games/apps at
    ALL, they hang as soon as they try to start up

    really not worthy of an official release...."

    oh, thoguh some have now said it's a punkbuster conflict requiring
    punkbuster to be updated, and possibly the nvidia drivers too.

    Yakumo, Oct 24, 2003