    I installed everything this week so I have the latest drivers unless they
    have changed in the last couple of days.

    Pete

    Peter Chant, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Linux Makes U stupid :)

    Its JUST ME!!!, Oct 16, 2004

  3. Peter Chant

    Peter Chant Guest

    If you were referring to the subject line then perhaps. I was trying
    to get over as much info as possible without rambling on.

    Peter Chant, Oct 16, 2004
  4. Peter Chant

    Hajo Simons Guest

    You cannot get much info from poor souls without even a realname ;>
    Ask your question (with a tad more info like it being XFree or XOrg) in
    comp.windows.x or comp.os.linux.x. They have realnames there and answers.

    Hajo Simons, Oct 17, 2004
  5. Peter Chant

    Matt Guest

    Try again.