    speeds?

    i currently have a 128MB ti4200. would i see much of a performance gain?

    thanks, kevin

    Kevin, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Kevin

    aNdy Guest

    both crap get a radeon 9600pro

    aNdy, Oct 5, 2003

  3. Kevin

    Kevin Guest

    thanks for your input, but it really doesn't answer the question now, does
    it

    Kevin, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Clockspeed is the only difference.
    In current games, no. In DX9 games yes, but they'll run slow as hell with
    either card.

    Anders Albrechtsen, Oct 6, 2003
  5. Kevin

    Dark Avenger Guest

    I don't know about the clocksettings, but in low resolutions and
    settings...there won't be an extreem difference between your old card
    and your "new" card. But once you rise in resolutions and begin using
    aniso and Anti-aliasing the FX5600 will be able to produce more
    frames.

    If it's a worthy upgrade....mmmm....I personly don't think so, if you
    upgrade, then upgrade good!

    Dark Avenger, Oct 6, 2003
  6. Kevin

    warlord716 Guest

    the 5600 ultra is soooo much better than the regular 5600. i have a ti4200
    as well but im gonna hold off until nvidias nv36(?) chipset comes out. this
    will supposedly make the new 5650 ultra or watever it is, much better than
    the current version.

    besides, then if i still want the 5600/ultra then i can get that for much
    cheaper.

    personally im looking at pickign up a 5900 after the 5950 comes out :)

    warlord716, Oct 7, 2003